- Loud motorcycles
- Costumes for dogs and kids that have a face on the hood. The dog/kid already has a face. Adding another face on top is just dumb.
- Menus that include a partial list of ingredients or toppings. If you're going to tell me that the hamburger comes with lettuce, tomato and pickle, please also tell me that it is going to come slathered in both mayonnaise and mustard. I'm not inclined to ask about ingredients if you list them for me. Then when you surprise me with additional ingredients, I don't consider that a pleasant surprise. All or nothing, people!
- The use of an apostrophe s when pluralizing a noun
- Slow walkers
- The way I feel when I see old people who can't do the things they used to be able to do and the way I feel when I see small businesses that are failing or that have closed
- Pickles (they are so bad that they deserve to be listed twice)
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
A List of Things I Hate
This is an incomplete list and should be considered a work in progress.