1. Tell us something that to you is weird about your significant other.
The way he pronounces restaurant (rest-runt) and technical (tet-nickel). And the fact that he believes that "alls" is a word. As in "Alls I need to do is..."
2. Tell us something that your significant other does that you would define as cute?
I love the way he gets all proud and happy when he makes a funny joke or a witty comeback. Very cute.
3. What are 5 songs that you find sexy?
Fade Into You – Mazzy Star
Faith – George Michael
Do You Wanna – The Kooks
Beautiful - Smashing Pumpkins
The Only One - Billy Bragg
4. What is one gift you would be really excited to receive on Valentine's Day?
A spa appointment for a massage. It's a shame that Pat doesn't read my blog. I'm sure I'm expecting a little too much since alls I'm giving him is an "I Love You" cookie from Paradise Bakery and a rubber duckie with candy hearts on it. But if anyone else out there wants to give me a Valentine's Day spa day, I'll take it!
5. If you were going to give yourself a "Most Likely To..." award for this week, what would your title be?
Most Likely to Screw Things Up or Permanently Injure Oneself (Jamie nicknamed me "Jilligan" this week.) I'm not sure how this question relates to Valentine's Day. To keep with the theme, I'll change my answer to "Most Likely to Not Get What She Wants for Valentine's Day."